The KONG head is over 18 feet tall. That’s taller than 1.5 NYC subway cars, 21,600 stacked MetroCard's, 30 Nathan’s hot dogs standing end to end, thirty stairs high… well you get the idea!
Articles in this section
- What is the KONG: Skull Island Experience?
- How Much Does KONG: Skull Island Cost?
- How long is the overall experience at Madame Tussauds New York?
- What is unique about KONG: Skull Island?
- What are animatronics?
- How tall is the KONG head?
- Is Madame Tussauds New York the only place I can experience KONG: Skull Island?