Guests can expect to embark on an adventure deep into the tropical environment of the infamous Skull Island, where they will be challenged to evade the traps of colossal petrifying spiders and uncover artifacts from the film. As they journey through the secluded bamboo jungle, they will be joined by a new wax figure of Captain James Conrad, played by British actor Tom Hiddleston in the film, before coming face to face with the enormous breathing, blinking, snarling and roaring mystical monster himself.
Articles in this section
- What is the KONG: Skull Island Experience?
- How Much Does KONG: Skull Island Cost?
- How long is the overall experience at Madame Tussauds New York?
- What is unique about KONG: Skull Island?
- What are animatronics?
- How tall is the KONG head?
- Is Madame Tussauds New York the only place I can experience KONG: Skull Island?