No. You just arrive at the Madame Tussauds admissions entrance and show your Merlin Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my Merlin Annual Pass at Madame Tussauds New York?
- Where do I gain entry with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting Madame Tussauds New York?
- Do I need to book a time slot with my Merlin Annual Pass?