No, you do not need to schedule an appointment to purchase your tour ticket. For more information and to book click HERE.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets for Madame Tussauds New York?
- I'm purchasing tickets and I need to know if we have to arrive at a specific time, or are the purchased tickets for a specific date good all day, at any time?
- What is a Silver Ticket?
- What is included in my ticket?
- How much are tickets to Madame Tussauds New York?
- What is a Gold ticket?
- What is a Platinum ticket?
- What is a Local V.I.P ticket?
- Do I have to use the Big Bus Tour Voucher the Same Day I Visit Madame Tussauds New York?
- What is a Madame Tussauds + Big Bus Tour ticket?