Our non-peak visitation times include during the week and January through May and then from September to October.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to go around Madame Tussauds?
- What items cannot be taken into Madame Tussauds?
- When is the quietest time to visit?
- What is Madame Tussauds New York?
- What is inside Madame Tussauds New York?
- Is Madame Tussauds suitable for children?
- Is there a dress code for visiting Madame Tussauds?
- What is your policy regarding inclement weather?